- Do you sell paper manuals?
- Are there any benefits to purchasing a digital manual compared to a paper one?
- Will I be able to print a paper copy of the manual?
- I have slow internet is this a viable option for me?
- What options can I use to purchase a manual?
- Why haven't I received anything in the mail?
- Where do I download the manual after I have paid for it?
- I am having trouble viewing/ downloading the manual
- I waited too long to download my manual and now it says the link has expired?
We do not sell paper manuals - you can print our digital manuals yourself though! There are actually a lot of reasons why digital manuals are better than paper manuals. Read all those reasons here.
Yes! There are many benefits in using a digital manual rather than a paper one. To see all of the benefits of purchasing a digital manual please see this page: The Benefits of Digital
Yes! You can print out just the pages you need or the entire manual, and if you lose or damage the manual you can always print a new one. For more information visit this page: Printing Manuals
While having slow internet such as dial-up will make it more difficult to download our manuals it should not be ruled out completely. Try downloading our test manual here if that works then you will probably be fine. Most public libraries now also have computers with free access to high speed internet. You can also typically print documents at the library for a nominal fee.
We accept most popular forms of payment. For the most up to date list of accepted payments please visit this page: Accepted Payments.
Since we sell digital manuals the only time you will receive something in the mail is if:
- One of the manuals you purchased stated that you would be shipped a copy of the manual for free
If one of the two options above does apply to you and you have not received anything in the mail seven days after the purchase please let us know using our contact page.
After you purchase a manual you will be emailed and email with the subject "Farm Manuals Fast: Download Links For Order #XXXXX." Inside this email will be the download links that you will use to download your manuals.
If you haven't received any emails from us:
- Our emails are being flagged as spam. Check your junk/ spam folder.
- You are checking the wrong email. Make sure you are checking the email that you used to register with.
If you have received emails from us, but have not received an email labeled 'Farm Manuals Fast: Download Links For Order #XXXXX" it will be due to two reasons:
- PayPal or our credit card processor is still processing your payment. Usually payments are processed instantly, however sometimes it will take longer. If it has been over one hour since you payed and still haven't been emailed the download links fill out this form and we will assist you.
- You chose the "eCheck" method when paying with PayPal. We will have to manually push the order thru if you used the eCheck method of payment for PayPal. Fill out this form and we will send you the links as soon as we can.
If you are having any problems downloading a manual please check out our troubleshooting page here: Downloading Tips
Due to security reasons the download links emailed to you will only last ten days. After that you will need to contact us using our contact form. Using the drop-down menu select “Download Time-limit Has Expired".
Yes! Our payment processor accepts payments from all countries. If you have problems with your payment please contact us using our contact form.
No, if you need to contact us please use our contact form. The reason for this is because in most cases there is nothing that we can state over the phone that will instantly solve the problem. Using a contact form gives us more information and lets us fix the problem. It also makes it much easier to send url links, files, etc.
If you've explored the above links but find you still need to get in touch with us let us know on our contact form.
We can usually answer emails within 24-48 hours. If it has been over two days and you have not yet received a response from us first check your spam folder and then try contacting us again using the contact form above. Make certain that when you type your email address into the form it is the correct spelling.