Allis-Chalmers 45 Motor Grader - Service Manual
This is the complete service manual for the Allis-Chalmers 45 motor grader.
This is the same manual that the repair shops use! It contains hundreds of pictures and diagrams containing all the information you need to repair and troubleshoot your Allis-Chalmers motor grader.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Section 01 - Description and Specifications
- Section 02 - Engine Cooling System
- Section 03 - Engine Fuel System
- Section 04 - Engine Lubricating System
- Section 05 - Electrical System
- Section 06 - Cold Weather Engine Primer
- Section 07 - Engine
- Section 08 - Engine Supercharger
- Section 09 - Engine Control Adjustments
- Section 10 - Engine Clutch and Clutch Brake
- Section 11 - Transmission and Rear Axle Assemblies
- Section 12 - Tandem Assemblies
- Section 13 - Wheel Brakes
- Section 14 - Steering
- Section 15 - Power Control Box, Drive, and Gear Cases
- Section 16 - Moldboard Drawbar and Circle
- Section 17 - Front Wheels
- Section 18 - Fits and Tolerances
- Section 19 - Trouble Shooting
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Manual Code: ALLIS-CHALMERS-248
Manual Type: Service Manual/ Technical Manual/ Workshop Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.