Champion 710, 715, 715A, 720, 720A, 740, 740A, and 760 Grader Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the Champion 710, 715, 715A, 720, 720A, 740, 740A, and 760 grader.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting your Champion grader.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Section 01 - Hazard Alerts
- Section 02 - Grader Orientation
- Section 03 - Safety Sign Locations
- Section 04 - Safety Precautions
- Section 05 - Serial Number Locations
- Section 06 - Controls and Instruments
- Section 07 - Pre-start Checks
- Section 08 - Driving the Grader
- Section 09 - Operating the Controls
- Section 10 - Operating Techniques
- Section 11 - Towing and Transporting
- Section 12 - All Wheel Drive
- Section 13 - Attachments
- Section 14 - Maintenance and Lubrication
- Section 15 - Index
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: 710, 715, 715A, 720, 720A, 740, 740A, and 760
Manual Code: CHAMPION-04
Manual Type: Operator's Manual/ Owner's Manual