Clark C500 20 and F20 Forklift Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the Clark C500 20 and F20 forklift.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting your Clark forklift.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Operator’s Warning
- Drive Safely
- Summary of Safe Operating Procedures
- Clarklift C500
- Know Your Truck
- Major Components
- Data and Capacity Plate
- Controls — Column Mounted Levers
- Controls — Console Mounted Levers
- Instruments and Gauges
- Hand Controls
- Hydraulic Controls
- Transmission Controls
- Operating the Hydratork® Transmission
- Operating the Manual Shift Transmission
- Operator’s Daily Checklist
- Engine Starting Procedure
- Gasoline and LP Gas
- Stopping and Parking
- Helpful Hints
- Wheel and Tire Maintenance Safety Messages
- Truck Reference Data
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: C500 20 and F20
Manual Code: CLARK-06
Manual Type: Operator's Manual/ Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.