Clark C500 H40-H55 Forklift Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the Clark C500 H40-H55 forklift.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting your Clark forklift.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Operator’s Warning
- Drive Safely
- Summary of Safe Operating Procedures
- Clarklift C500
- Know Your Truck
- Major Components
- Data and Capacity Plate
- Controls — Column Mounted Levers
- Controls — Console Mounted Levers
- Instruments and Gauges
- Hand Controls
- Hydraulic Controls
- Transmission Controls
- Operating the Hydratork® Transmission
- Operating the Manual Shift Transmission
- Operator’s Daily Checklist
- Engine Starting Procedure
- Gasoline and LP Gas
- Stopping and Parking
- Helpful Hints
- Wheel and Tire Maintenance Safety Messages
- Truck Reference Data
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: C500 H40-H55
Manual Code: CLARK-06
Manual Type: Operator's Manual/ Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.