Ford 6000 Tractor Manual
This is the operator's manual for the Ford 6000 Tractor.
Table of Contents
CONTROLS AND INSTRUMENTS
- Locales the various controls and instruments and gives a brief description of their use.
- Dull with the proper method of fueling and the correct way 10 break-in your tractor. Describes how to start, drive and operate, stop, and tow the tractor. Also details P-T.O. operation, hydraulic system operation, attaching implements, wheel tread adjustments, and tractor weighting.
LUBRICATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Specifies the items that require lubrication and maintenance, and the intervals that service should be performed to obtain the maximum efficiency from your new Commander 6000 Tractor.
- Gives procedures on the general maintenance and adjustments. Details routine operations «nd checks which should be made, and specifies the proper procedures for potting the tractor into storage.
- Lists the general specifications of the tractor, and recommended lubricants. Also includes conversion equivalents of the specifications in the teat.
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: 6000 Tractor
Manual Code: 42600010
Manual Type: Operator's Manual