Ford 8000 Tractor Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the Ford 8000 tractor.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting your Ford machine.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
Controls and. instruments
- seat, light, steering, and engine controls
- cab ventilation and heater controls
- brake and rear axle controls
- transmission and P.T.O. controls
- hydraulic lilt system controls
- break-in procedures
- starting the engine
- slopping the engine
- operating the tractor and P.T.O.
- operating the differential lock
- operating the hydraulic lift system
- lift linkage and drawbar
- front wheel tread settings
- rear wheel tread settings
- tractor weighting
Lubrication and maintenance
- lubrication and maintenance chart
- fuel and lubricants
- fuel and lubricant service procedures
- general maintenance
- tractor storage
- pre-delivery and 50-hour service
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: 8000 Tractor
Manual Code: 42800010
Manual Type: Operator's Manual