Ford 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 Tractor Manual
This is a Ford Tractor operator's manual for models 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000.
Three manuals for the price of one! This is actually a bundle of three manuals covering all 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 models made after 1964. For the Manual for pre 1965 2000 and 4000's please see Ford 2000 and 4000 page.
Table of Contents
Controls and instruments
- Seat, light, and engine controls
- Brake and rear axle controls
- Select-O-Speed transmission and P.T.O controls
- Manual shift transmission and P.T.O. controls
- Hydraulic lift system controls
- Break-in procedures
- Starting the engine
- Stopping the engine
- Operating Select-O-Speed tractors and P.T.O.
- Operating manual shift tractors and P.T.O.
- Operating differential lock
- Operating belt pulley (accessory)
- Operating hydraulic lift system
- Lift linkage and drawbar
- Wheel tread settings
- Tractor weighing
Lubrication and Maintenance
- Lubrication and maintenance charts
- Fuels and lubricants
- Fuel and lubricant service procedures
- General maintenance
- Tractor storage
- Pre-delivery and 50-hour service
Pages: 180 pages, 82 pages, and 94 pages
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000
Manual Type: Operator's Manual