International 1400 and 1600 Combine Series - Handbook
This is a handy little manual that was created to be stored in the cab to be used as a reference when combining.
Contains helpful sections such as "Ten Commandments to Successful Threshing" and "Most Common Harvesting Problems and How to Solve Them". At 180 pages this handbook is a must for anyone who own's a 1440, 1460, 1480, 1482, 1620, 1660, 1660, or 1680 combine.
Table of Contents
- Work Safety
- Ten Commandments to Successful Threshing
- Most Common Harvesting Problems and How to Solve Them
- Machine Settings For Various Crops
- Trouble Shooting-Threshing and Separation Problems
- Seed Loss Tables
- Maintenance Table
- 1400 and 1600 Series Combines
- 810 and 1010 Grain Header
- 820 and 1020 Grain Header
- 900 and 1000 Series Corn Heads
- Grain and Corn Harvest Rate Tables
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: 1440, 1460, 1480, 1482, 1600
Manual Code: 8-27610
Manual Type: Handbook
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.