John Deere 1125 Cultivator Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the John Deere 1125 cultivator.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting your John Deere cultivator.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Weed Control and Cultivation
- Preparing Tractor
- Control Levers,
- Attaching Cultivator to Tractor with Category 2 Hitch
- Attaching Cultivator to Tractor with Quik-Coupler
- Leveling Cultivator Frame
- Adjusting Spring Teeth
- Operating Hydraulic Outrigger Lift on Model 1205 Field Cultivator
- Raising Outriggers for Transport
- Lowering Outriggers to Operating Position
- Removing Restrictors from Remote Cylinder
- Tooth Pattern
- Care of Rubber Tires
- Safety Suggestions
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Make: John Deere
Manual Code: OMN159215
Manual Type: Operator's Manual/ Owner's Manual