John Deere 145 Power Unit - Service Manual
This is the complete service manual for the John Deere 145 power unit.
This is the same manual that the repair shops use! It contains hundreds of pictures and diagrams containing all the information you need to repair and troubleshoot your John Deere power unit.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- SECTION 10 - Description and Specifications
- SECTION 20 - Engine Tune-Up
- SECTION 30 - Basic Engine Overhaul
- SECTION 40 - Engine lubrication System
- SECTION 50 - Cooling System
- SECTION 60 - Governor
- SECTION 70 - Gasoline Fuel System
- SECTION 80 - LP-Gas Fuel System
- SECTION 90 - Electrical System
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Make: John Deere
Manual Code: SM2026
Manual Type: Service Manual/ Technical Manual/ Workshop Manual