Kubota M4050 and M4050DT Tractor Manual
This is the complete operator's manual for the Kubota M4050 and M4050DT tractor.
This owner's manual contains information on operating, adjusting, maintaining and troubleshooting for your Kubota tractor.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- Servicing of Tractor
- Safety Precautions
- Safety Section.
- 1. Tractor operations
- 2. Handling fuel and other combustable materials
- 3. Precautions for parts of tractor
- 4. Common machinery hazards
- 5. Check points
- 6. Warning and caution labels
- Instruments and Controls
- 1. Instrument panel
- 2. Controls
- 1. Introduction
- 2. World wide graphic symbols
- 3. Break-in procedures
- 4. Prestarting inspection
- 5. Starting and stopping the engine
- 6. Operation the tractor
- 7. Performance checks during operation.
- 8. Operating the tractor on the farm
- 9. Wheel adjustment
- 10. Fender adjustment.
- 11. Weighting the tractor.
- Fuel and Lubricant Specifications.
- 1. Fueis.
- 2. Lubricants
- 1. Break-in procedure
- 2. Lubrication intervals during break-in period
- 3. Other checks during break-in period.
- 4. Service and lubrication intervals
- 5. Periodic service procedures.
- 6. Fuel system maintenance.
- 7. Transmission/hydraulic system maintenance
- 8. Cooling system.
- 9. Electrical system
- 10. Fan belt adjustment.
- 11. Periodic service schedule
- 12. Battery troubleshooting
- 13. Engine troubleshooting
- 1. Tractor storage.
- 2. Removing the tractor from storage.
- Wiring diagram
- M4050 (DT), The Superior Limit of The Implement
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Models: M4050 and M4050DT
Manual Code: KUB-030
Manual Type: Operator's Manual/ Owner's Manual