McCulloch MAC35 Chainsaw - Service Manual
This is the complete service manual for the McCulloch MAC35 chainsaw.
This is the same manual that the repair shops use! It contains hundreds of pictures and diagrams containing all the information you need to repair and troubleshoot your McCulloch chainsaw.
Covers All Years and Serial Numbers - Other websites sell manuals that are incomplete or only cover a specific year of the machine. This manual is guaranteed to be complete and to cover your machine's model year and serial number.
Table of Contents
- SECTION 01 - Introduction
- SECTION 02 - Engine Design and General Service Procedures
- SECTION 03 - Location of Controls and Engine Specifications
- SECTION 04 - Frames
- SECTION 05 - Lubrication
- SECTION 06 - Fuel System—General
- SECTION 07 - Fuel System—Service
- SECTION 08 - Ignition System
- SECTION 09 - Engine Assembly
- SECTION 10 - Clutch Assembly
- SECTION 11 - Transmission Assembly
- SECTION 12 - Transmission Attachments
- SECTION 13 - Starter Assembly
- SECTION 14 - Fire Pump
- SECTION 15 - Tools
Years and Serial Numbers: Covers all years and serial numbers
Manual Code: MCCULLOCH-17
Manual Type: Service Manual/ Technical Manual/ Workshop Manual