Farm Manuals Fast is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. All our information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional accepted industry standards.
Buyer Tip: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "PASSWORD" and "Password" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access your account.
Buyer Tip: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- FarmManualsFast.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Farm Manuals Fast password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on this site, contacting us directly, or when making updates to Your Account. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.farmmanualsfast.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report it to us.